May 7, 2008 | Filed Under musings | by Sarah Blank | 11 Comments

Had such an amazing time at the festival! We did everything that fairies do…meandered in the woods in a magical maze, ate yummy fairy food, frolicked in the fields, sat in the warm sunshine, watched bubbles…was such a blissful day!

Roadtrip! After a very long ride I was so happy to finally be outside!

Bubbles and gathering up some magic…

The path to the festival

I came home feeling creative and inspired by all the energy and wanting to bake some sort of flower petal filled cake!

RSS feed | Trackback URI

11 Comments »

Comment by Casey
2008-05-07 13:14:48

oh how fun!!! I love all the fairy wings in the last photo. ;)

2008-05-07 13:53:36

love your outfits, looks like so much fun!

Comment by A Fanciful Twist
2008-05-08 02:49:28

I was just catching up on so many of your beautiful posts! From fairies to beautiful GIANt leaves, I am certain you live in a magical place! Your work is beyond words as well!! Hugs from the non greenish place, Arizona :) Your neck of the woods makes me long for rain and green…

Comment by marjorie
2008-05-08 13:12:27

what fun! : ) And it looks so lovely where you were! Misty and beautiful!

Comment by ~Heather~
2008-05-12 13:41:48

Wow, what a beautiful place! Cant wait to see what it inspires you to do

Comment by kim
2008-05-13 21:38:43

I love going to renaissance festivals. We went to one in England that included the dark ages, faeries and everything historic from the land of the Celts. I had the best time. This looks like a lot of fun.

Comment by Sarah Blank
2008-05-14 02:25:09

this was not a renaissance festival but just as fun! In college I went to those a lot. They are fun!

Comment by Sarah
2008-05-20 20:49:21

im not so into pink either but its that time of the year when those trees (cherry blossom?, im still not sure) are in bloom and they are sooooo pretty. when i have my own house oneday I’ll have my entire backyard full of them

Comment by Sarah
2008-05-20 20:50:21

opps, that was supposed to be on the other post… well you get the point :)

Comment by posie
2008-05-31 22:34:58

awww! i didnt see you there, which day did you come?

Comment by Sarah Blank
2008-06-03 17:02:10

We went on Saturday and I must say (and I know I say this every year) This was the best one yet:)

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)